- Clean the surface where decals will be installed.
- Without removing the release liner in the back, lay down the decals to determine where each of them will be positioned. Hold them in place temporarily with adhesive tape.
- Once everything is laid out properly, clean the surface once more with our isopropyl alcohol solution to remove any dirt and grease that might prevent decals from properly adhering to the floor.
- Cut out a small part of the release liner in the back. Lay down the decal and press on the exposed adhesive surface.
- Carefully remove the rest of the release liner.
- With a scraper, install the decal by making outward swipes on the whole surface, starting from the center. Press firmly to eliminate all air bubbles.