Designed in close partnership with teaching professionals, our Responsibility Chart is a great way of teaching students accountability and new vocabulary. Use an assortment of 89 magnets with colorful graphics to assign various tasks to your students. This flexible solution adapts fluidly to your classroom’s changing needs and fits beautifully with other products from our collection. And as always, it’s made with premium materials that offer maximum durability.
FLEXIBLE AND MODULAR
Highly versatile, this product adapts easily to each teacher’s needs and fits any board, no matter how much space is available. And since the Responsibilities title is removable, you can freely position the chart horizontally or vertically.
A big thank you to all teachers who helped us develop the Responsibility Chart:
- Annie CROTEAU, école Le Manège, Victoriaville
- Vicky GRENIER, école Arc-en-ciel, Saint-François-Xavier-de-Brompton
- Sophie LAMONTAGNE, école Aux-Quatre-Vents, Saint-Jude
- Jacinthe LAPIERRE, école Saint-Philippe, Windsor
- Isabelle LAUZIER, école Charles-Lemoyne, Montréal
- Janick LAUZON, école Académie Westboro, Ottawa, Ontario
- Marie-Josée PATRY, école Saint-Gabriel-Lalemant, Victoriaville
- Marie-Hélène RENÉ, école Laurier, Montréal
- Amélie ST-ONGE, école Frédéric Tétreau, Drummondville