Teachers often use daily schedules, they allow students to develop a sense of time, tell which events are coming up and better manage transitions between activities. Knowing this, we decided to create a daily schedule adapted to teachers’ needs. By working closely with professionals from the school environment, we were able to create a product that represents the activities and daily periods of the vast majority of schools in Quebec. Izamo Design recommends storing flat or carefully rolling this product, ensuring that the image is on the outside, to avoid damaging the surface.
Elementary daily schedule – Set
- 1 board (24”x 40” [61 cm x 102 cm])
- 12 period labels: breaks, lunch and home time (7” x 3” [18 cm x 8 cm])
- 27 subject labels (8.5” x 3” [22 cm x 8 cm])
- 13 pictograms (3”x 3”) for use with subjects or simply to announce an addition to a period.
- 4 frames (3” x 4”), two to frame the photo of a child whose celebrating their birthday, and two to frame the photo of a specialist, e.g. resource teacher.
- 1 blank label, which you can write anything on you like
We would like to thank the education professionals who worked with us on the development of this product, which has been tested and approved in a pre-school setting.
- Mijanou Beaumier, Pre and elementary school teacher, Commission scolaire de St-Hyacinthe, St-Hugues.
- Sophie Croteau, Elementary school teacher, Beaux-Séjours School, Rimouski.
- Sophie Lamontagne, Elementary school teacher, Douville School, St-Hyacinthe.
- Julie Lampron, Elementary school teacher, Cyrille-Brassard School, St-Cyrille de Wendover.
- Lyne Simard, Educational consultant, Chicoutimi.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.