Teachers often use daily schedule, they allow students to develop a sense of time, tell which events are coming up and better manage transitions between activities. Knowing this, we decided to create a daily schedule adapted to teachers’ needs. By working closely with professionals from the school environment, we were able to create a product that represents the activities and daily periods of the vast majority of schools in Quebec.
Elementary daily schedule – Labels
The Elementary daily schedule pictograms are made from high-quality magnetic materials. They are long-lasting and adhere easily to boards.
This product includes:
- 12 labels (7” x 3”) to indicate periods, breaks, lunch and home time. Adjustable according to how the school works. You can write the time on the periods using a dry erase pen.
- 27 subject labels (8.5” x 3”) (double French and mathematics).
- 13 pictograms (3” x 3”) for use with the subjects or simply to announce an addition to a period.
- 4 frames (3” x 4”), two to frame the photo of a child whose celebrating their birthday, and two to frame the photo of a specialist, e.g. resource teacher.
- 1 blank label, which you can write anything on you like using a dry erase pen.